Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Wedding Time!

Dress: BCBG
Shoes: Badgley Mischka similar here
Ring: David Yurman
Purse: Kate Spade similar here
Earrings: forever21

My boyfriends sister got married this weekend!  The wedding was beautiful and she looked like a doll! 

Anyways, here is what I wore.  People usually go all out for Armenian weddings, so I thought why not.  I was looking for a dress everywhere and apparently sequin is super in, because that was the only type of formal dress I could find. Pretty annoying since all over sequin isn't really my style, but I really liked the rose gold color of the dress.  I didn't want to do anything crazy with my hair, since my dress had a lot going on.  I got a blowout at drybar which is always fun, but my hair was back to its original self in a few hours.  I kept it simple with my jewlery too with just some studded hoops, a ring and a gold cuff.

P.S. the super cute shoes were super uncomfortable. My feet hurt so bad I wanted to die. But instead I just took them off and walked around barefoot like a tacky betch.  It was fine though because everyone was drunk and dancing their faces off.

Happy Tuesday! Go vote.

xoxo
Kareena
Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. Love the shoes! The color goes so well with the sequined dress. Too bad they were not comfortable! Where did you find them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got them from Loehmann's!
      xoxo
      Kareena

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous dress!
    You are so stunning!!

    >>>>> milna89.blogspot.com <<<<<<

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow what a STUNNING dress. you look amazing!
    xx
    www.atipsytart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

xoxo
Kareena